The manuscript should be following requirements: it has never been published in print media, is not in the process of submitting publications to print media or online, original, and is relevant to the mission of the Indonesian Journal.of Health
The article of research should be written on essay format which is outlined as follow:
- Title Page. This includes: the title of the manuscript (should be written in english and indonesia), the full names without academic and professional credentials with commas between names, address of the institution placed, accompanied by email addresses for the purposes of correspondence.
- Abstracts are written in English if the manuscript is in Indonesian and abstracts are written in Indonesian if the manuscript is in English which the form of one paragraph of up to 250 words and 1 spacing. The abstract should contain the Research Objectives, Methods, Major Results, and Principal Summary and keywords of at least 3 keywords.
- Introduction, contains background research, problems and ends with the purpose of research. The background is outlined by an inverted pyramid method.
- Method, the research method is explained in detail starting from the type of research, location, time, population and sample, sampling technique, data collection and analysis technique, and data presentation.
- Results, describe the characteristics of research subjects, univariate outcomes, bivariate outcomes and multivariate outcomes (if any). Every table is typed on 1 space. Number of table is systematic as mentioned on the texts and completed with short title each. Provide explanation on the footnotes instead of on title. Please explain on footnotes all non standards information mentioned on table.
- Discussion, describe and compare characteristics of research subjects, univariate outcomes, bivariate outcomes and multivariate outcomes (if any) with prior studies either in alignment or not.
- Acknowledge (thanks if any)
- Bibliography (Vancouver method of row spacing 1 spacing)
The layout of article is to be written in A4 paper with type 11 arial fonts, 1 spaces. The maximum number of page is 20. Each page is numbered starting from title until the last page of the article.